Activa's best asset is its pool of highly-skilled, caring and dedicated physical and occupational therapists. We take pride
not just in choosing the best but in keeping them as part of our team. For that purpose, we provide our therapists with:
- Full support from our fully-staffed administrative personnel. Therapists can reach to us for any updated information about a
patient's medical status, demographic information and case management issues
- Flexibility to choose a preferred geographic area to provide services and available time frame
- Continuous communication via texting, telephone and email regarding patients' medical needs or scheduling issues to
minimize lost visits
- Speedy payment for services provided. In many occasions, therapists receive payment within a week after paperwork is delivered
- Advance weekly schedules submitted between Friday and Saturday of each week reflecting any changes to the treatment schedule
caused by missed visits, changes in medical orders, etc.
- Dedicated human resources (HR) personnel helping them to keep their files up to date
Right know we are hiring per-diem physical and occupational therapists in the tri-county area. Please contact Mariela Aponte -
Clinical Manager at 954-579-8179 to explore working with Activa. You may also send your resume to
firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to 954-374-0163.